W - HIDEit Wally | DISH Wally Receiver Mount
• VESA Compatible: 100mm + 200mm (M4), single M4 + M6 hole.
• Coax channel "locks" Wally in place while in motion.
• Easy access to ports, buttons, and the DISH Smartcard.
• Doesn't interfere with the RF sensor. Test location before setup.
• Made in the USA from 16-gauge, cold-rolled steel for durability.
• Powder coat finish protects from scratches.
• Quick and easy to install. Minimal tools needed.
• Includes drywall screws, anchors rated for 25 lbs each. Stud mounting is optional.
• Need install help? Check out our mounting instructions.
Product Name: HIDEit Wally
Includes: (2) #8 Flat Head Drywall Screws, (2) Drywall Anchors rated for 25 lbs each, (2) M4 and (2) M6 VESA Screws
Dimensions: H 10.61 x L 7.03 x D 1.72 in (269.5 x 178.6 x 43.7 mm)
COMPATIBLE WITH: DISH Wally HD Receiver (H 1.6 x L 10.41 x D 8.11 in)
Ships from Reno, NVMost orders ship within 1-2 business days. Shipping speed depends on the service + carrier you select. US Economy Shipping can take up to 3 weeks. We will not refund shipping costs for unforeseen delays.
Shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed.
Exchange PolicyIf you ordered the wrong mount, we would be happy to exchange it for you. Just fill out our exchange request form.
Return PolicyItem in New Condition?
Return in 30 days for a refund of your product purchase price, less original + return shipping. After 30 days there is a 30% restocking fee.
Item New but not in Original Packaging?
Returns in 30 days are charged a 30% restocking fee, over 30 days are subject to a 60% restocking fee.
We accept exchanges + returns of items in new condition. We do not offer an upgrade program.
We make innovative, high quality mounts. Our customers create the epic setups!
We're constantly amazed by our customers and you will be, too. Visit us on social for inspo. Once you join the HIDEit Fam, be sure to share your #afterhideit setup and #hideitstory!
The HIDEit Story
What do you get when you add a Nintendo Wii, a few glasses of wine and a blow torch together? Usually a recipe for disaster.
But in our case, it was different.