We realize that not everyone has the ability to wall mount their TV, so we've started incorporating VESA compatibility into our designs. This means you can mount a device to the back of your TV, when it's on a stand to HIDEit.
Which Holes? The hole patterns on our VESA compatible mounts are aligned with the VESA mount standard used by most TV manufacturers. Our VESA mounts are compatible with 75mm, 100mm, or 200mm VESA hole patterns and will be noted on our Product Page Specifications.
- We have two sizes: full VESA (8 holes) and half VESA (4 holes).
- Half VESA 200mm holes are M6 Screws, only.
- Full VESA 200mm holes are for M4 or M6 Screws. Use the two appropriate diagonal holes. (see diagram)
- Wall Mount: use the M4 holes to install.
Which Screw? This depends on your TV and it's VESA hole pattern. M4 Screws are most common for 75mm, 100mm and some 200mm VESA hole patterns. M6 Screws are most common for 200mm VESA hole patterns. We provide the appropriate screws based on the hole pattern options for each HIDEit Mount.
- Our mounts will work with M4 or M6 Screws, only.
- The M3 screw is only used with the PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro Mounts.