[OPEN BOX] HIDEit ATV3 | 3rd Gen Apple TV Wall Mount - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
• Wall mount with IR Receiver facing any direction for improved signal.
• Complete access to ports and connectors.
• Cold-rolled heavy-gauge Steel for superior strength.
• Made in the USA from 16-gauge, cold-rolled steel for durability. Black matte powder coat finish protects your Apple TV from scratches.
• Quick and easy to install. No measuring, no templates. Minimal tools needed.
• Includes drywall screws and anchors. Stud mounting is optional.
Product Name: HIDEit Apple TV 3
UPC: Black 798304351866
Includes: (2) #8 Flat Head Drywall Screws, (2) Drywall Anchors rated for 25 lbs each
Dimensions: H 4.13 x L 3.14 x D 1.13 in (104.9 x 79.7 x 28.7 mm)
• Apple TV 2nd Generation A1378 (3.9" x 3.9" x 0.9")
• Apple TV 3rd Generation A1427 (3.9" x 3.9" x 0.9")
• Apple TV 3rd Generation A1469 (3.9" x 3.9" x 0.9”)
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Apple TV 4 or Apple TV 4K
Ships from Reno, NVMost orders ship within 1-2 business days. Shipping speed depends on the service + carrier you select. US Economy Shipping can take up to 3 weeks. We will not refund shipping costs for unforeseen delays.
Shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed.
Exchange PolicyIf you ordered the wrong mount, we would be happy to exchange it for you. Just fill out our exchange request form.
Return PolicyItem in New Condition?
Return in 30 days for a refund of your product purchase price, less original + return shipping. After 30 days there is a 30% restocking fee.
Item New but not in Original Packaging?
Returns in 30 days are charged a 30% restocking fee, over 30 days are subject to a 60% restocking fee.
We accept exchanges + returns of items in new condition. We do not offer an upgrade program.
We make innovative, high quality mounts. Our customers create the epic setups!
We're constantly amazed by our customers and you will be, too. Visit us on social for inspo. Once you join the HIDEit Fam, be sure to share your #afterhideit setup and #hideitstory!
The HIDEit Story
What do you get when you add a Nintendo Wii, a few glasses of wine and a blow torch together? Usually a recipe for disaster.
But in our case, it was different.