Not sure where to begin? Learn more about our mounts below.
- WHICH TV WALL MOUNT?
Fully articulating TV wall mounts will allow the most space behind your TV for your components. They allow you to pull the TV away from the wall, making it easier to access your devices. Some tilting TV mounts will also work, but you need to make sure that there is enough space for your device plus an extra 1-2" for air flow.
WHICH HIDEit MOUNT?
You can search by category and even type in your model number. If you don't see your device, the next step is to measure it.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DEVICE
All of our measurements are based on vertical orientation. When looking online, you will find that many manufacturers base their component measurements on horizontal orientation. The easy way to figure it out:
H = Vertical Height = the longest side
L = Vertical Length = typically the second longest
D = Vertical Depth = this is always the smallest, typically 1-3"
We list the Vertical Dimension Range on all of our Adjustable Mounts.
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSION RANGES OF YOUR MOUNTS?
Uni-S = H and L are fixed at 5" (use caution using it for a device over 9"); D 1-1.85"
Uni-SW = H and L are fixed at 5" (use caution using it for a device over 9"); D 1.7-2.7"
Uni-M = H 10-13.95"; L fixed at 8" (don't use for smaller than 6.5", overhang is fine); D 1.5-2.75"
Uni-MW = H 10-13.95"; L fixed at 8" (don't use for smaller than 6.5", overhang is fine); D 2.5-3.75"
Uni-MXW = H 10-13.95"; L fixed at 8" (don't use for smaller than 6.5", overhang is fine); D 3.5-4.75"
Uni-LS = H 13.5-17.5"; L fixed at 10" (don't use for smaller than 8.5", overhang is fine); D 1.5-2.75"
Uni-L = H 13.5-17.5"; L fixed at 10" (don't use for smaller than 8.5", overhang is fine); D 2.5-3.75"
Still not sure? Just ask us, we're happy to help.
Assembly only takes a minute!
Creating a clean setup has never been easier!
*** Be sure to remove any discs and unplug power from all components, including your TV. ***
1. Gather your tools: drill with 3/16" drill bit (if you have one), Stud Finder, level, Phillips-head screwdriver, Pencil, Damp Paper Towel, and your HIDEit Hardware.
2. Determine mount location(s) with your TV on the wall. Make sure to leave space for all of your cords. Remove discs from all devices, test your cable box for remote function. Use a level and mark your holes. Remove your TV.
3. Check for studs - when possible, mount one side into a stud. When stud mounting do not drill pilot hole. Don't worry if it's not possible, our drywall anchors are rated for 25 pounds each.
For Holes into a Stud: use a mounting screw to create holes - a 3/16" drill bit is too large.
For Holes into Drywall: drill holes using a 3/16" drill bit. Hold a damp paper towel against the wall a few inches below the drill bit to catch any debris (if it's too close, it could get caught in the drill bit). No drill? Just use the mounting screw to create a pilot hole. Insert the provided drywall anchors.
4. Line up your HIDEit Mount with the anchors. Attach with provided screws and tighten. Slide your component into your HIDEit Mount.
5. Insert your devices Connect & Tidy cords. You're done!